Bagstone Hall - The reception rooms in the Main Hall consist of:
- 1 entrance hall and 2 staircases
- Entrance hall with open fire, front lounge with Sky TV
- Drawing Room with open fire place and occasional seating
- Banquet Room with open fire place, banquet seating around a large table seating 20 guests
- Dining Room capable of seating up to 60 guests on 5ft round tables
- Bar Room with fully fitted counter is off the Dining Room
- Games Room with pool table, again just off the Dining Room, through access to W/C on ground floor
- Kitchen with breakfast table with 4 oven Aga, Belfast sink and larder refridgirator, Plasma screen with Sky TV
Chargable Additions - prices on application
- A large marquee to seat up to 400 people can be erected on the rear Lawn linked to the house by a an awning walkway.
Bagstone Hall - Bedrooms
Bagstone Hall has a variety of bedroom sizes in the main house, most of which can sleep between 2 – 6 guests, those larger rooms that can sleep approximately 6 guests have ample space for the sofa beds and camp beds to achieve this sleeping capacity.16 bedrooms in the main house, 14 of which are en-suite and two share bathroom facilities.
In summary the main hall sleeps up to 60 people with all available beds and sofa beds operating on full capacity in the 16 bedrooms in the main house and cottage.
Remember if you have any concerns please feel free to contact us and we'll always do our best to accommodate your requests!