Park Hall Country House - The reception rooms in the Main Hall consist of:
- 2 entrance halls and 2 ornate carved staircases
- Morning room with open fire, Sky TV, DVD and CD Player
- Drawing room with grand piano, open fire and CD Player
- The Blue Room with open fire and 42" plasma screen with Sky TV, DVD, CD Player and CD library
- Oak panelled dining room with main dining table to seat 35, plus side table to seat a further 8
- Sun Loggia leading into the formal garden
- Cloakroom with original 'Throne' W/C
- Kitchen with breakfast table with 4 oven Aga, hob, oven and microwave
- An adjoining snug with sofa seating and a large Sky TV/DVD
- Utility room with large chest freezer
- Cellar music studio with video karaoke machine, musical instruments and microphones
- Garden suite, with panoramic views over the woodland, can seat up to 130 people for dinner
Chargable Additions - prices on application
- A marquee which can seat up to 170 people can be erected in the Walled Garden and linked into the house from the Garden Suite
- A large marquee to seat up to 400 people can be erected on the South Lawn linked to Main Hall
- A marquee to seat up to 1,000 guests can be erected in the parkland
Park Hall Country House - Bedrooms
Park Hall has a variety of bedroom types, sizes, and shapes, adding to the property's character and charm. However this can make planning your stay quite complicated, set out below is a detailed bedroom configuration to assist you.
In summary the main hall sleeps up to 61 people and with the use of additional wings and annexes we can accommodate 160 people.
Remember if you have any concerns please feel free to contact us and we'll always do our best to accommodate your requests!